Who are we
We are a boutique, successful and highly reputable IFA Practice located in Coventry, providing holistic advice across Investments, Retirement, Protection and Inheritance Tax Planning to wealthy private clients largely from an entrepreneurial background and the medical profession across the UK.
As a company we are very forward thinking in terms of delivery of our advice, systems & processes and IT Systems. We provide a happy and comfortable working environment for all members of staff.
Due to our year on year growth, our firm now requires a professional candidate with experience in Financial Planning or Wealth Management to join our busy practice and provide assistance to both the Financial Planner and Practice Manager.
The candidate must have a positive attitude and a want to do/can do mindset. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is flexible, adaptable and creative, striving towards a better outcome for our clients and a happy working environment.
The individual must be able and want to work as part of a team and independently in a small office environment.
We are actively seeking to recruit a skilled Administrator to carry out a Senior Administration/Sales Support role within a fast-paced business. The role is open to experienced Administrators who have worked within Financial Services for at least 3 years and who also have good technical knowledge. They should also ideally have a strong track record of working within an administrative role and have experience working closely with High Net Worth clients on a regular basis as client contact will be regular. The Candidate will also ideally have some report writing experience.
Duties and Skills required will include
- To prepare required document for client meetings and issue client review documents, including obtaining product specific information e.g. switch fees and funds available
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining the firms records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs/required documents for client meetings
- New business submission and chasing
- Arranging client meetings and diary management
- Creating and maintaining client files and filing systems
- Inputting and maintenance of client data on the back office system
- To deal with telephone / email enquiries.
- Assisting advisers post client meetings by dealing with follow up provider and adviser actions
- Be able to take instruction and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Help deal with general office duties, i.e. stationary orders etc
- Have experience using a CRM System (more specifically Intelligent Office)
- Be a resourceful individual and a fast learner
- Have a strong understanding of Pensions and Investment products
- Hold at least 3 years previous experience working in Financial Services or Wealth Management either as a Senior Administrator or Trainee Para Planner
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations
- Ideally be familiar with O&M, Synaptics, FE Analytics, Assureweb, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be willing to work as part of a team and independently
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and written skills, self-starter, expected to have a reasonable level of independence and responsibility.
- A professional positive and hardworking approach and a proven ability to deliver
- Some financial planning qualifications is advantageous (further enhancement to any existing knowledge/qualifications will be supported)
- Occasional travel may be required however travel expenses are fully met by the firm
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and profitable business offering a competitive salary.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering note sharing why you think you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org